What personal information do we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information;
- Demographic information; and/or
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When do we collect your personal information
Collection of your personal information can occur in the following instances:
- Accessing and using our website;
- During purchases, promotions, competitions, special events; and/or
- Interactions with one of our team members.
Why do we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can action the following (“Purpose”):
- Providing you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- Communicating with you; and/or
- Carrying out administration, marketing, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research.
We take all reasonable care to keep our customer and newsletter subscriber database information secured. The information is used and stored for our own private use and it will not be shared, licenced or sold to any third party. Our customer database does not hold any private credit card information, all transactions and data are processed by our secure merchant payment gateway.
How can you access and change your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the website at cissyflo.com.
You may unsubscribe from our emailing list at any time by opening an email we sent you and clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
When you access and use our website, our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.